Looking for your first disc golf backpack? Or perhaps you want a lightweight bag to carry on those hilly courses? Need a bag for practice rounds where you are limiting your disc selection? Are you in need of a disc golf backpack for winter when you can’t use a cart?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above you will LOVE this economical disc golf bag from Dynamic Discs! The Cadet Backpack has a side pocket to carry a couple of putters. It also has a place to hold your water bottle, as hydration is important!
Information from Dynamic Discs:
The Dynamic Discs Cadet backpack disc golf bag features a maximum amount of storage with a minimum footprint. The Cadet backpack leaves nothing to be desired as far as storage features are concerned. Boasting an ability to hold 17+ discs in the main compartment coupled with two additional zippered pockets for accessory and valuables storage, the Cadet Backpack is the perfect lightweight and compact solution to your most demanding disc golf needs. The Cadet backpack also features two convenient mesh side pockets that will hold anything from a water bottle to more discs.
- Large main disc compartment that holds 17+ discs
- Compact footprint with adjustable straps for a comfortable carry
- Two zippered compartments large enough to hold an apparel item, disc golf accessories, and valuables
- Two mesh side-pockets for additional disc capacity or multi-use storage options
- Two “D-ring” attachments that are perfect for carrying towels or any other accessory
Discs and water bottle are NOT included.